Waffle Sandwich with Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Goody Peanut Butter Spread
- 1/4 cup Fruit Spread
- 4 strips bacon, cooked
- 4 round frozen whole grain waffles, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Pure Canola Oil
- LAYER peanut butter, fruit spread and bacon on one side of 2 waffles. Place remaining waffles on top to form two sandwiches.
- HEAT panini press or large skillet over medium heat. Brush tops of sandwiches with oil. Turn and brush bottoms with remaining oil.
- COOK sandwiches in skillet 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove from heat. Cut each sandwich in half.