Preparation time: 30 minutes
Difficulty level: Easy
- 2 cup White Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 Egg, separated
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 1 cup Milk
- ½ cup Goody Creamy Peanut Butter, soft
- 1 punned Fresh Strawberries
- 4 tbsp Honey
Cooking time: 30 minutes
How to Prepare:
Servings: 4 people
- Sift together the flour, baking powder salt and sugar.
- Mix lightly with egg yolk and butter, and gradually stir in the milk until a smooth batter is formed, whisk the egg white until stiff peaks are formed and fold into batter.
- Drop a large spoonful of the batter onto a hot greased waffle pan and cook until done and golden brown
- Apply soft creamy peanut butter on top clean, wash and dry strawberries and cut in thin slices, sprinkle on top and drizzle with honey.
- homemade waffles can be replaced with toasted bread or croissants or you can also use pancakes or frozen waffles
- Strawberries can be replaced with sliced peaches, quickly fried in little butter and topped with toasted almonds.