Preparation time: 10 minutes
Difficulty level: Easy
- GOODY Peanut Butter
- Strawberry/Berry/Grape jam or jelly
- Bread slices, edges cut off
- Oil (for frying)
- Powdered sugar
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Servings: Depending on the amount of toast is used / 2 per child
- Place a slice of bread in a samosa maker. Spread ½ tablespoon of jam and GOODY Peanut Butter each on the centre and close the samosa maker. Repeat process with other slices of bread.
- Fry samosas over high heat until golden. Remove from pan and sprinkle powdered sugar over each samosa.
- Serve with a glass of milk.
Frying the samosas over high heat keeps them from absorbing too much oil.