Preparation time: 20 minutes
Difficulty level: Easy
- 1 small bag ready-made pie dough or puff pastry dough
- 1 Egg
For First Stuffing:
- 3 tablespoons of Choco Balls
For Second Stuffing:
- 1 big banana, cut small
- 2 tablespoons GOODY Peanut Butter, coarse or fine
- 2 tablespoons chocolate (cut to Hershey's or Galaxy bead's size)
- 3 strawberries, cut into very small pieces
- 1 tablespoon chocolate
- ½ tablespoon powdered sugar
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Servings: 2-3 people
- Mix First Stuffing ingredients and set aside.
- For the second stuffing, mix strawberries with powdered sugar and set aside until they lose water and become syrupy. Then add chocolate.
- Roll the pie dough (not too thin or too thick) with a rolling pin. Use cookie cutters to cut dough into different shapes (cut two of each shape).
- Place a stick on top of (and halfway through, stopping on the center) a piece of dough. Gently add stuffing (a teaspoon is enough) on the center of the dough, around the stick. Place a second layer of dough on top and seal by pressing a fork gently on the edges. It should now look like a lollipop with a mini pie on top.
(Note: Be careful not to put too much filling as it might be too heavy for the stick.)
- Line them on a greased tray. Brush some milk on pies and bake in oven until done.
- Take out of oven to cool completely (to keep from disintegrating).
- To garnish, melt ¼ cup of the chocolate in the microwave (or a water bath). Pour chocolate evenly on pies. Decorate with any desired shape or form on the top or the sides of pies.
- Refrigerate and serve.