Make your children and their friends happy by serving them these delicious and nutrient-rich cookies.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Difficulty level: Easy
- 1 ½ cup of flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup of smooth butter
- 3/4 cup of Goody peanut butter, soft
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of white sugar
- 1 egg with vanilla
- 2 tbsps liquid milk
- Chocolate grains for garnish
Cooking time: 10 minutes
How to prepare:
Servings: 14 people
- Add the salt and baking soda to the flour, sieve well then set aside.
- In a large bowl, put the butter, the peanut butter and the brown and white sugar, mix well until the mixture becomes tender and creamy.
- Add the egg with the vanilla to the same bowl, continue to stir then add the liquid milk and the previously sieved flour while continuing to stir until the dough becomes tender.
- Refrigerate the dough for an hour, remove it from the fridge and cut it into circles then arrange them in a sheet, place the sheet in the oven at 170o C and fry it from the bottom and top for 15 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven then place the chocolate grains in it while cookies are hot, leave them to cool. Arrange them in the serving dish or put them in a small box to distribute them to the children.