Prepare the peanut butter waffle with cinnamon. Garnish with bananas, almonds or fruits; sprinkle them syrup and serve.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Difficulty level: Medium
- 1 ½ cup of All-Purpose Flour
- 4 tsps Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 whole Eggs, whisked
- ¾ cup of Sunflower Oil
- 1 cup of Good Peanut Butter, smooth
- 2 cups of Powder Milk
- 3 cups of Traditional Oats
- ¼ cup of Sunflower Oil to wipe the waffle maker
- Pancake Syrup
Cooking time: 10 minutes
How to Prepare:
Serving size: 2 people
- In a large bowl, place all the dry ingredients except the oats and mix well.
- In another bowl, mix the eggs, oil, peanut butter and milk; stirring constantly. Afterwards, add the oats and the dry ingredients to the egg mixture; mix until the mixture becomes completely homogenous. Leave the mixture to rest a little until the waffle maker heats up according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Wipe the waffle maker with oil to prevent the waffle from sticking. Pour part of the mixture according to the amount adequate for the waffle maker. Bake until it turns golden, noting that you must wipe the waffle maker with oil after each use.
- Put a piece of waffle in the serving dish. Garnish with bananas, almonds or fruits, sprinkle with syrup and serve.