No one can resist the mixture of the peanut butter with the chocolate … Serve it on your table and watch how it will disappear.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Difficulty level: Easy
- 1/2 cup of corn flakes consisting of roasted corn flakes
- 1/2 cup of vegetable margarine, thawed
- 1/2 cup of oat flakes, finely ground
- 1 cup of sugar powder
- 1/2 cup of Goody peanut butter, coarse
- 1/3 cup of hazelnut chocolate, spreadable
- 2 tbsps of Goody peanut butter, coarse
Cooking time: 2 hours
How to prepare:
Servings: 24 small cups
- In a deep bowl, mix the vegetable margarine, the ground corn flakes and oat, the sugar powder and 1/2 cup of peanut butter until the mixture is incorporated.
- Take 2 teaspoons of the mixture and press them in small non-stick movable bottom cupcake molds or in silicone molds.
- Heat 1/3 cup of hazelnut chocolate with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter over low heat until the mixture is incorporated, remove from the heat.
- Dip a dinner fork in the chocolate then pass it on the molds to form threads for garnishing.
- Refrigerate the sheet for at least two hours until the mixture becomes homogenous then remove them from the molds and serve.
You can get a ready-made chocolate cake from the bakery then garnish it with Vanilla top whipping cream and raspberry pieces.