Preparation time: 30 minutes
Difficulty level: Medium
Peanut butter ingredients
- ½ cup finely sliced butter
- 75 g. grated chocolate, unsweetened or semi-sweetened
- 114 g. grated chocolate, sweetened
- 2/3 cup sifted flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 3 big eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup Goody peanut butter
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp vanilla
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
How to Prepare:
Serving size: 9 people
Preparation method of the filling:
- Preheat the oven over a temperature of 325 degrees
- Butter the 9-inch baking dish .Put the butter and chocolate in “bain-marie” until they melt
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt over the mixture. Mix the sugar and melted chocolate. Add the eggs while stirring until the mixture resembles a smoothie. Then, add the vanilla and flour and let them mix well together. Set aside.
- Mix the butter, sugar, peanut butter, salt and vanilla until they form a smoothie.
- Put 1/3 tbsp of the peanut butter mixture over the chocolate and leave a space of 1 inch between every piece and the other. Then, using a knife, form bumps like those of marble. Pour the rest of the chocolate and mix with a knife.
- Put in the oven for 45 minutes and leave to cool. Place in a serving dish and serve.