Preparation time: 30 minutes
Difficulty level: Easy
- 1 sweet condensed milk pack
- 200g creamy cheese, at room temp.
- 1 cup Goody peanut butter
- 2 cups crushed chocolate biscuit
- 1 tbsp. bitter cocoa
- 1 decoration sack
How to Prepare:
Servings: 9 people
- In a deep bowl, mix the sweet condensed milk with cheese and peanut butter, and whisk for two minutes, until you get a creamy mixture.
- Fill the decoration sack with the mixture, and then add a small amount of the peanut butter blend to the bottom of the cup, then a teaspoon of crushed biscuit, then a layer of creamy peanut butter, then a layer of biscuit, then another one of cream.
- In a small colander, sprinkle the powdered bitter cacao on the top and place it in the fridge for 4 hours to one night, then serve it
Take the creamy cheese out of the fridge ten minutes before usage.
Use the cake blender (whisk) to whisk the cream.
It’s possible to make it in small or regular sized cup, but the small size is recommended, serve with coffee.