A great, delicious and easy to make recipe; try it now and your kids will love it, and they will request it a lot from you.
- 2/3 cup of Original Pancake Syrup
- ½ cup of Goody Peanut Butter, creamy
- ¼ cup of Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup of Cocoa Powder
- 1 ½ tsp Vanilla
- 2 cups of Instant Oats, ground
- 2 cups of Cornflakes
- ½ cup of Almond, roasted and ground
How to Prepare:
- Spread an aluminum paper over an oven baking sheet size 20 X 20. Sprinkle a little oil and then leave it aside.
- In a pot suitable to be placed in the microwave, mix the syrup, peanut butter and brown sugar. Heat the mixture in the microwave for a minute at a high temperature. Take out the mixture and stir. Put the mixture in the microwave again and heat for another minute. Stir the mixture lightly so that the cornflakes pieces will not be broken. Add the remaining cup of cornflakes and roasted almond to the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the oven baking sheet; spread evenly using a spoon or by hand. Cover the baking sheet with aluminum paper, and leave it in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, or in the freezer for an hour or until the mixture becomes incorporated. Take the mixture out of the refrigerator and remove the aluminum paper. Place on the cutting board and cut it into fingers.
The Granola fingers can be preserved in plastic bags at the room temperature for a week or in the refrigerator for a month.