Preparation time: 15 minutes
Difficulty level: Easy
- 6 slices of toast bread
- 4 spoons of chocolate with hazelnut, spreadable
- 4 spoons of Goody peanut butter, soft
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp coffee
- 2 tbsps powdered milk dissolved in 1/4 cup of water
- Oil for sauté
- 1 tbsp cinnamon for garnish
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar for garnish
Cooking time: 10 minutes
How to prepare:
- Spread the slices of the toast with a rolling pin after removing the edges.
- In a small bowl, mix the chocolate and the peanut butter, grease the toasts with the mixture, and then roll them into a cylinder shape.
- In a bowl aside, mix together the egg, milk and coffee.
- In a frying pan, add a little oil (not deep fry)
- Dip the toasts in the egg mixture then fry them in the oil until browned on all sides, sprinkle it with cinnamon and powdered sugar, serve.