Cereal Cubes with PB
- 4 cups of oat cereal
- ½ cup pure honey
- 1 cup of dried fruit (cranberries, apricots, etc.)
- ½ cup Goody Creamy Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Goody Peanut Butter with Honey
- Bring a square pan (8 inches) and spread a thin layer of oil
- In a large bowl mix the cereal with dried fruit, peanut butter, and mix it well.
- In another bowl, heat the honey and peanut butter until smooth and fully combined, and keep stirring, put it away from heat, and let it cool.
- Pour peanut butter and honey mixture over the oat flakes to cover it all.
- Press the mixture together and put them on the pan.
- Leave to cool and then cut into cubes